The Partners In Care patient portal is a free, secure patient portal which provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Lower Umpqua Hospital District. It connects you to your health care team.
By using the Partners In Care patient portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
Do you need an account?
Already have an account?
Questions or Problems?
Please contact us at 541-271-6336 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can do with the Partners In Care patient portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory results 24 hours after completion.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports 24 hours after being signed by the radiologist.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone using the Partners In Care LUH app.
At Lower Umpqua Hospital District, our mission is to provide and promote a healthier community. The Partners In Care patient portal plays an integral role in your active participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
LUHD Clinics currently on the Partners In Care patient portal:
Due to Oregon privacy laws regarding minors, we are not able to provide portal access to children from 12 – 17 years of age.