The Clinic Manager must have in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations, medical billing terminology and experience in rural healthcare. The Clinic Manager will be responsible for daily personnel management, assisting the Senior Director with compliance and budgets as well as patient and provider communications.
- Day-to-day management of clinic staff and resources
- Monitoring current procedures to improve efficiency and quality clinic operations
- Assisting in the collection and reporting of quality metrics and data
- Assisting Senior Director with policy implementation updates for the RHC and any additional policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assisting Senior Director with planning, development, implementation and evaluation of clinic programs and services.
- Prepares regulatory reports to ensure compliance
- Creation of workflow and quality improvement process
- Responsible for working with the HR department on screening of applicants, interviews and candidate selections for open positions within the clinic.
Senior Director of Clinic Operations
Education and License:
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare of related field, preferred.
3-5 Year’s working in a Rural Health Care Clinic, preferred
Previous management experience, required.
Knowledge of personnel management, budget administration and knowledge of management of rural health clinic programs, required