POSITION TITLE: Family Resource Center Coordinator
Reports to: Public Relations Director
Last Revised/Reviewed/ Approved by HR: 10/27/2022
The coordinator of the Family Resource Center (FRC) reports to the Director of Public Relations and is accountable to the FRC’s Board of Directors; responsible for the coordination of the Center; supervision of the staff and volunteers; promotion of the Center in the community; assessment of what the Center should offer; coordination with agencies; businesses, and organizations that serve coastal Douglas County; responsible for overseeing budget and securing funding for programs.
- Do daily intakes and assists those that present to the Center for assistance.
- Works with Supervisor to prepare and oversee FRC budget.
- Facilitate the FRC Board meeting.
- Network with community groups and agencies that serve the community.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Routine clerical duties and other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and License:
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Community Assister Certification through Oregon Health Plan, or ability to obtain within next available training cycle.
Customer service experience, preferred.
Previous work with community organizations, preferred.
- Pleasant, outgoing personality for contact with the community, staff, and clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to network effectively with community groups.
Works indoors in an air-conditioned office environment.
Frequent use of computer and phone, and standard office machines. Must be able to stand, sit, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, push, pull using proper body mechanics and move/lift varying amounts of weight to a maximum of 50 lbs.