Lower Umpqua Hospital District is seeking an On-call Pharmacist to join our team.
Position will be trained to work both Retail and Inpatient sides of the Pharmacy.
Valid Certified Oregon Pharmacist license, required.
National Certification, required.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic pharmacy practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of medications and medical supplies.
- Strong mathematical computation skills.
- Knowledge of record-keeping techniques.
- Attention to detail.
Basic understanding of computer technology.